Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
- What's in the Box
Taramps TS-400X4 Class D 2 Ohms 4 Channel Full-Range Amplifier 400 Watts RMS
The TS 400×4 amplifier module from Taramps was developed with the highest performance for the most varied types of automotive sound systems. It is multichannel, with 4 channels of 100 Watts RMS, with a maximum power of 400 Watts RMS and with an impedance of 2 ohms. The TS 400×4 is FULL RANGE playing all frequencies in the right measure for you. It has thermal and short-circuit protection, in addition to the indicative LED and crossover.
- Number of Channels: 04
- Maximum Power:
- @ 13.8 VDC - 2 OHMS - 400 W RMS (4 x 100W RMS)
- @ 13.8 VDC-4 OHMS - 252 W RMS (4 x 63W RMS)
- Bridged @ 13.8 VDC - 4 OHMS - 400W RMS (2 x 200W RMS)
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV (Vol=Max)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB
- Frequency Response: (Full Range): 18Hz to 30kHz (-1dB)
- High Pass Crossover (HPF): 90Hz (-12dB / 8th)
- Low Pass Crossover (LPF): 90Hz (-12dB / 8th)
- Input Impedance: 22K OHMS
- Thermal Protection System and Short Output
- Minimum Supply Voltage: 8 VDC
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 16 VDC
- Standby Power: 0.8 Amp.
- Maximum Musical Power: @ 13.8VDC: 16.5 Amp.
- Maximum Consumption in Sine Signal: (1kHz) 13.8VDC: 33 Amp.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 138 x 49 x 121mm
What's in the Box