- What's in the Box
Speakercraft ASM33815 8" Ruckus 8 One 120W Outdoor Rock Speaker Granite
A major upgrade in both aesthetics and performance, Ruckus landscape speakers are the perfect choice for gardens, backyards, flower beds and any other natural outdoor environment. The new rock inspired enclosures are made of reinforced poly-resin that matches the color of the U.V. weather-resistant lacquer coating that covers the speaker. The result is a stone finish that, even if chipped or marred, will simply expose the same color and texture underneath. This means the speaker will look good and sound good for years to come.
New driver elements and crossover networks have resulted in higher fidelity and greater sound pressure levels. Now the backyard can literally be filled with sound that rivals the finest indoor systems.
- 8" Polypropylene Cone Woofer with Sealed Voice Coil, Rubber Surround and Silicone Encased Leads
- 1/2" Polyamide Dome Tweeter with Silicone Encased Leads, Coaxially Mounted
- Sensitivity: 90dB 1W/1m
- Power Handling: 120 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 11 5/8" x 15 5/8" x 12 3/4" (294 mm x 396 mm x 324 mm)