Metra 2 Channel Micro Amplifier for Powersports ATV, UTV, Boat or Motorcycle - 560W Max
|Fast Shipping on all US Orders|
|Contact Customer Service Representative for more info|
|Buy Online, Free Local Pickup|
Metra PowerSports introduces this new micro-amplifier that is designed to be used in some harsh environments.
With an IP rating of IPX6 the amplifier is designed to get wet and not miss a beat. The Amp is bridgeable to provide more flexibility.
The input side of the amplifier has an 8ft cable with an IP68 connector that is designed to plug directly into the MPS-BTK1 Bluetooth controller(sold separately).
The amplifiers come with a pigtail that allows the user to use any radio or Bluetooth controller with an RCA output with these amplifiers if the MPS-BTK1 is not being used.
The power cables are 8ft long with a waterproof fuse holder to reach any battery location whether it be in a sideby-side or motorcycle.
• 200 Watts RMs x 2 Channels at 4 Ohms
• 280 Watts RMs x 2 Channels at 2 Ohms
• 560 Watts RMs x 1 Channel at 4 Ohms bridge
- Chipset: Full range class D circuit designs using IR controller/pre-driver
- Water resistance: IPX6
- Works with MPS-BTK1
- RCA input, pigtail harness included
- RMS Power @2 Ohms, 14.4V, <1% T.H.D - 280Wx2CH
- RMS Power @4 Ohms, 14.4V, <1% T.H.D - 200Wx2CH
- RMS Power @4 Ohms Bridge, 14.4V, <1% T.H.D - 560Wx1CH
- Waterproof ATC fuse holder, IP68 Rated, 30Ax2
- Input sensitivity - 0.2-5V
- Low pass filter - 40-500Hz
- High pass filter - 40-500Hz
- Bass boost - NA
- Subsonic - NA
- Crossover slope - 12dB
- Working status LED - Red/Blue
- Idle current - 10mA
- Dimensions L x W x H (MM) - 9.75” x 5” x 1.9”