JBL LAE6C 6.5" in-Ceiling Speaker 2-Way 80W Frameless Design with Magnetic Grille (1-4 Pack)
|Fast Shipping on all US Orders|
|Contact Customer Service Representative for more info|
|Buy Online, Free Local Pickup|
JBL LAE6C 6.5" in-Ceiling Speaker 2-Way 80W Frameless Architectural Edition
Leviton Architectural Edition speakers were engineered for full sound dispersion to fill the room – no matter where installed, be it home theater systems or whole house audio applications.
With proven acoustic superiority through rigorous testing and real-world evaluation as well as sound inspired by M2 Master Reference Monitor, High Definition waveguide technology allows the loudspeaker to fill the room in cinema quality, full immersion sound from any location – even high elevations or off-axis listening locations.
Specially designed with a nearly invisible zero-bezel and paintable magnetic grille, speakers blend into any environment’s wall or ceiling architecture. This is equally pleasing to audiophiles and interior designers for integration into any configuration or setup.
The speaker’s sturdy reliable design also includes a XL-2 bracket suitable for mounting in any wall or ceiling up to 2” thick.
• Signature performance providing room filling sound with clean powerful highs
- Long-throw woofers with rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion.
• Paintable, nearly invisible zero-bezel magnetic grilles seamlessly blend into wall or ceiling architecture.
• High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide technology and computer-optimized driver positioning results in ideal performance and life-like soundstage imaging throughout the entire room, regardless of location.
• Engineered for the custom installer with a whole-room, seamless audio and visual design in mind.
• Superior XL-2 installation bracket:
- Sturdy, reliable design fit for easy installation in walls up to a full 2” thick.
- Specialty mechanical grip designed to minimize vibration regardless of installation format.
- Handles custom installation better than typical 1-1/2” bracket designs.
• Optional rough-in kits available for preconstruction installation.