Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
- What's in the Box
Klipsch R-100SW 10" 300W Peak Powered Subwoofer Reference Series - Black (Refurbished)
The Klipsch R-100SW is a powerful subwoofer that delivers deep and punchy bass for music and movies. It features a 10-inch spun-copper woofer that can handle up to 300 watts of peak power. The subwoofer has a rear-firing port that enhances the low-frequency performance and a variable low-pass crossover that lets you adjust the bass level to match your main speakers and room acoustics. The subwoofer also has a phase switch that helps you fine-tune the sound and a line level/LFE input that connects to your receiver or amplifier. The subwoofer has a durable MDF cabinet with a scratch-resistant textured wood grain vinyl finish and a removable grille. The subwoofer measures 12-9/16 inches wide, 14-5/8 inches high, and 18-1/16 inches deep, and weighs 24 pounds. The Klipsch R-100SW is a great choice for adding bass to your home audio system.
- 10" Front-Firing Spun-Copper IMG Woofer
- All-Digital Amplifier with 300 Watts Peak Power
- Volume, Low Pass Crossover and Phase Control
- Line Level/LFE RCA Inputs for Maximum Receiver Compatibility
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 12.5" x 16.4"
- Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl