- What's in the Box
JVC KD-TD72BT Single-DIN CD USB Bluetooth AM/FM Radio 13-Band Android Iphone Control EQ Receiver Car Stereo
JVC's KD-TD72BT CD receiver packs a lot of features into a straightforward car stereo that will fit in many vehicles. Since your phone is the gateway to many of your favorite tunes, you get simple controls for streaming media from your smartphone. You can also play your own high-res music files from a USB drive, and it includes Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming. Once your music's going, you can tweak it with some of the deepest tone control options I've seen on a receiver at this price point.
Listen to popular music applications and music stored on your device with basic audio controls.
JVC Streaming DJ
Connect up to 5 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, allowing you and your friends to take turns streaming music like a DJ. Move to the groove and get the party pumping to the max.
2 Phones Full-Time Connection
You can connect two phones full time via Bluetooth, with secure and simple pairing. Calls to either phone can be received by the push of a key on the receiver.
Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile 1.7
HFP 1.7 Wideband Speech is supported, allowing you to enjoy hands-free phoning convenience together with higher voice quality and improved noise reduction.
iPhone® Bluetooth Automatic Pairing
Just connect your iPhone via USB and the automatic Bluetooth pairing function will work to complete the pairing. No complicated manual procedure to worry about.
Low Battery Information
When the battery of the connected Bluetooth device runs low, a beep sound is heard and “LOW BATTERY” appears on the receiver.
High Current 1.5A Charging
Rapidly charge your smartphone using the USB port, with up to a maximum of 1.5A.
K2 Technology for Enhanced Digital Sound Quality
K2 is a JVC original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the frequency range. For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1kHz to 192 kHz. It is also possible to recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the center of the listening position, the receiver will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers so that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
Space Enhancement is a virtual surround technology using 2 speakers. Simply select the vehicle size, and the receiver automatically adjusts the sound effectively.
This function boosts the low frequencies which can be lost during compression to MP3 or AAC.
Virtually manipulate the height of the speakers by adjusting the sound frequencies.
Volume Link EQ
Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate for the impact of road noise. It boosts frequencies in the music that are affected by road noise.
Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Remote Control App
Control the receiver's source directly from the smartphone using simple finger gestures with "JVC Remote" app* (now available for both iOS and Android). You can even customize your audio setting, and see detailed source information such as song title, artist name and album art etc. from the smartphone.
Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
Factory steering wheel control functions can be retained with a third-party adapter (sold separately).
- Display Type: VA LCD Display
- LCD Color: White
- Key Color: Blue
- Music Sync. Effect: Yes
- Spanish Text Display Compatible: Yes
- French Text Display Compatible: Yes
- Auto Dimmer: Yes
- Brightness Control: Yes
- MP3 Compatible with Tag CD/USB
- WMA Compatible with Tag CD/USB
- WAV Compatible with Tag USB
- AAC Compatible with Tag CD/USB
- FLAC Compatible with Tag USB
- Built-in Bluetooth: Yes (Ver 4.2, Wired-Mic included)
- Hands Free Call: Yes (HFP 1.7.1)
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection: Yes
- Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP): Yes (AVRCP 1.6.1)
- Supported Audio Formats: AAC / SBC
- 5 BT-Audio Connection [JVC Streaming DJ]: Yes
- Voice Dialing (voice recognition compatible mobile phone required): Yes
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP): Yes
- iPhone & Android Automatic Pairing: Yes (iPhone only)
- Low Battery Information: Yes
- Android Music Playback: Yes (via Bluetooth(R))
- iPod/iPhone Music Playback: Yes (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- Position: Front
- USB Power Supply: Yes (1.5A)
- Drive Change Mode for Mass Storage Class: Yes
Inputs and Outputs
- AUX Input: 1 (Front)
- Line Output Terminals (Pair): 2 Pairs (Front + Rear/Subwoofer Selectable)
- Pre-Output Level: 2.5V
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control: Yes (Level -50 to +10)
- Subwoofer Output Level: 2.5V
- Radio Data Broadcast System (RBDS): Yes
- Preset Stations: 18FM + 6AM
- Strong Station Memory (for FM): Yes
- Tuner Preset Memory (for power disconnection): Yes
- FM: Frequency Range (Frequency Step) 87.9 - 107.9MHz (200kHz)
- AM: Frequency Range (Frequency Step) 530 - 1,700kHz (10kHz)
- Maximum Power Output: 50W x 4 / 50W x 2 +Subwoofer (4 ohms) 50W x 1
- Full Bandwidth Power (at less than 1%THD): 22W x 4
- Subwoofer Direct Connection (Mono Lch): Yes
- EQ: Yes (13-Band Graphic EQ)
- Preset EQ: Yes (11-Preset)
- Bass Boost: Yes
- Loudness Control: Yes
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter: Yes/Yes
- K2 Technology: Yes
- Time Alignment: Yes
- Space Enhancement: Yes
- Sound Response: Yes
- Sound Lift: Yes
- Volume Link EQ: Yes
- Back Up Memory: Yes
- Detachable Face Panel: Yes
- Steering Remote Control Ready: Yes
- Remote Control Application: Yes
- CD receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Trimring (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- 2 Radio removal tools
- Face-fixing screw
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information
- Face-Fixing Screw Note