- What's in the Box
Jamo IC 208 FG 8" 130 Watts 2-Way 8 Ohm In-Ceiling Speakers with White Grilles
The IC 208 FG features an 8" Injected Molded Graphite woofer for exceptionally low-frequency response with incredibly low distortion. A 1" Polymer Soft Dome tweeter reproduces mid and high frequencies with precision, detail, and clarity without harshness at high volumes.
Drawing from the award-winning industrial design of the Jamo Custom 400 Series, the IC 208 FG espouses high-performance audio with high design, while the flat magnetic paintable grille allows it to disappear completely into its environment. It's a powerful speaker, recommended for larger living areas or rooms where you really want to turn up the volume.
The IC 208 FG in-ceiling loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled Tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion
- Pivot tweeter for user-customizable directivity and limitless placement options
- Tweeter bridge for complete ease of installation and maximum baffle rigidity
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room.
By utilizing modern design and core technologies, Jamo has once again revolutionized the custom-installation speaker market with an audiophile-grade performance at unparalleled price points.
- System Type: 2-way In-Ceiling
- Woofer (mm/in): 203 / 8 IMG
- Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD): 242mm / 9.5in
- Tweeter (mm/in): 25 / 1 Polymer Soft Dome Pivot Tweeterwith DTT Technology
- Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD): 272 x 272 x 112 / 10.7 x 10.7 x 4.4
- Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 60 - 21,000
- Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term): 65 / 130
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Grille: Flat Magnetic Paintable