- What's in the Box
Earthquake Sound ECS 3.0 Edgeless Ultra Compact 3 inch In-Ceiling Speakers (Pair)
The new ECS 3.0 is a 3-inch full-range architectural speaker designed to produce audiophile quality sound and occupy a very compact space (3.19″ x 2.51″). This self-enclosed and ultra-compact speaker is an excellent choice for background music. It can effortlessly produce full range music without strain.
With a resemblance to a ceiling recessed spotlight with paintable grille and frame, it invisibly blend in with its environment. Whether you want background/ambient music or practical enhancement to your surround sound, the ECS 3.0 in-ceiling speaker is the ideal speaker for the job. With its ultra-compact design it as an ideal choice for overhead Dolby Atmos® systems which will elevate your home theater experience to a whole new level.
Mounting the speaker in the ceiling is a very easy process. Using the provided cut out template; simply cut the mounting hole, connect the ECS 3.0 using the easy connect push terminals, and snap the speaker in place. The built-in mounting clips system will do the rest of the work. When you need a full-range speaker and are limited by space and mounting depth, the ECS 3.0 is the best choice for your home audio needs.
- Power Handling: 45-Watts
- Impedance: 8-Ohm
- Sensitivity: 85dB
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1″ (25.2mm)
- Frequency Response: 150Hz–20kHz
- Compatible with Dolby Atmos®
- Compact with paintable grille and frame
- Easy-connect push terminals
- Powerful neodymium magnet
- Mounting clips for easy installation
- Self-enclosed design to protect against humid environments
- Optional black grilles (Sold Separately)
- Recommended use with BTA-250 Bluetooth In-Wall Amplifier