- What's in the Box
Crunch PZ2-2030.2D POWERZONE 2-Channel 2000 Watt Class D Car Audio Amplifier
POWERZONE two channel amplifier highlighted with aggressive heatsink elements feature high level inputs utilizing SPEED-FET output devices and QTD Technology produces 2000 watts of power in a stereo or bridged mono application.
Low voltage RCA inputs produce the highest sound quality connection with quality RCA materials helps prevent interference and minimize distortion in the signal path.
High Level Inputs
High level inputs easily tie into OEM audio systems that do not offer RCA output. Molex connector is included.
2 channel operation mode allows either stereo or mono bridged operation.
Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound.
Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers. Check specifications for specific frequencies for this amplifier.
Class / Topology
Very efficient D-Class to drive additional power while remaining a small footprint.
Output Device Technology
Exclusive Crunch SPEED-FET MOSFET components maximize power efficiency while improving sound quality and minimizing distortion.
QTD (Quick Thermal Dispersion) technology assures the amplifier makes huge power while running very cool with nearly undetectable musical distortions.
Rugged MOSFET Pulse Width Modulation power supply. Allows amplifier to product efficient power without taxing the vehicle electrical system.
Nickel-plated brass connectionwith hex set screw terminals allow for secure connection and resist erosion.
Secure connection for all power, ground and speaker connections.
LED System Protection Circuitry Diagnostics
Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- Amp Class: Class D
- Amp Total Channels: 4
- Amp Max Power (watts): 2000
- Amp Power @ 2 Ohm (ch x watts): 2 x 1000
- Amp Power @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 2 x 500
- Amp Mono Bridged @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 2000
- Amp Crossover: Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Amp Variable High Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: 40Hz-400Hz
- Amp Variable Low Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: 40Hz-400Hz
- Amp Tone Control / Parametric EQ: Built-in Bass Control
- Amp Bass Boost: 0-12dB
- Amp Subsonic Filter: 10Hz-40Hz
- Amp Variable Voltage: 0.2-6V
- Amp Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz
- Amp Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.5%
- Amp Speaker Level Audio Inputs: Yes
- Pre-amp Audio Outputs: Full Range, RCA
- Amp Power Terminal 12v/GND: 4 AWG
- Amp Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Amp Fusing: External 100A
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 13 × 7 × 3.25 in