- What's in the Box
HDMI 2.0 HDBT Extender Kit
The 40072 extender kit which consists of a transmitter (Tx) and a receiver (Rx). It allows to extend a 4K@60HZ 4:4:4 HDMI signal to distance up to 131ft/40m and 1080p@60Hz up to 230ft/70m over a single CAT x Ethernet cable. It supports bi-directional 24V Power over Cable (PoC), which simplifies the wiring to allow only a sing AC power adapter usage. It supports bi-directional IR pass-through extension, allowing for control of local video source device or the remote display. Moreover, it supports CEC pass-through. It also adopts a visually lossless video compression technology (VLC) to ensure the HD lossless transmission of 4K@60Hz 4:4:4.
- HDMI 2.0 standard and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports video resolution up to 4K@60hz 4:4:4.
- Transmission distance is up to 131ft/40m for 4K, and 230ft/70m for 1080p
- Support bi-directional IR pass-through for long-distance control.
- support bi-directional 24V PoC.
- Supports CEC
- Visually Lossless Compression (VLC) technology.
- 1x Transmitter (TX)
- 2x TX Mounting Ears with 2 Screws
- 1x IR Receiver
- 1x Power Adaptor (24V DV, 1.25A)